Join our team!
Eckenhoff Saunders, a Chicago-Based Architecture and Planning firm has an exciting position available for a Healthcare Architect. Our growing firm has an established healthcare design practice providing full design services supporting the challenges of our diverse client base. We are looking for a versatile professional who shares a passion for healthcare design. You will be involved in projects throughout all phases of planning, design and construction, including coordinating design meetings, managing consultants, establishing project schedules, and coordinating permit and construction administration activities. Through high-level involvement, you will have first-hand knowledge of the project from initial client interaction to project completion.
Role Within the Firm & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to Client-based project activities, from planning through construction administration.
- Provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control coordination to ensure code compliance, design intent, and constructability parameters are met.
- Meet with the Project Principal on a regular basis to report on budget and schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Five to Ten Years of experience with various types of healthcare-related projects.
- Proficiency in Revit is required. In-house continuous training support is provided to maintain proficiency.
- Experience in other modeling/presentation software is advantageous, but not required.
Qualified candidates should apply using the form below:
Note: All applications require a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to be included in one .pdf file before consideration.
Eckenhhoff Saunders is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.